About the software
Looking for a way to recover a failed or inaccessible hard drive? Deleted important information or experienced a system failure? Formatted a volume or repartitioned the entire hard drive? RS Partition Recovery can restore the original structure of the hard drive, fix file system errors and recover deleted partitions completely automatically. Worried about your data? RS Partition Recovery will recover all files and folders even if the original disk is formatted, corrupted or inaccessible.
Corrupted and inaccessible volumes, formatted and repartitioned hard drives may look like a big problem – but they aren’t if you’re using the right tool. RS Partition Recovery can restore deleted partitions, repair corrupted hard drives and recover lost data quickly and easily with a step-by-step wizard.
RS Partition Recovery can quickly recover deleted files or perform the most thorough scan and the most comprehensive recovery on damaged media. Supporting badly damaged, formatted and repartitioned media, the tool can re-build the original data structures from the scratch.
Quick pre-recovery preview allows viewing the content of recoverable files in live mode, allowing to quickly locate the exact document, picture or archive to recover. You don’t have to purchase the full version or actually recover a file to have a peek. Just complete a disk scan and click on a file to see its live pre-recovery preview!
RS Partition Recovery will recover the maximum amount of information no matter how bad the damage is. The available Deep Scan mode takes extra time and care to locate many types of files stored on corrupted, damaged and inaccessible disks. This content-aware algorithm analyzes the entire disk surface as opposed to only scanning the file system, matching every sector against a built-in database of known file signatures. By performing content-aware analysis, Deep Scan produces amazingly complete results, often allowing to rebuild the entire hard drive from the scratch.
The main features of RS Partition Recovery are:
- Recovers deleted files and folders;
- Recovers data from formatted and deleted FAT and NTFS partitions;
- Recovers damaged volumes and corrupted partitions;
- Recovers information from hard drives, SSD drives, flash memory cards and all other types of storage media;
- The Deep Scan mode recovers data from badly damaged partitions;
- Repairs corrupted volumes and rebuilds badly damaged system structures from the scratch;
- Supports virtual drive images for even safer recovery;
- Recovers Microsoft Office documents (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), PDF files, databases, digital pictures, video and audio files in all formats;
- Supports most major file systems including exFAT / FAT / NTFS / APFS / ReFS / XFS / UFS / ReiserFS / Ext2/3/4 /Btrfs / Zfs
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 Server and Windows 7-8, Windows 10, Windows 11;
RS Partition Recovery v4.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install RS Partition Recovery v4.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run rs_partition_recovery.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of RS Partition Recovery v4.6 installed on your PC.