This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DRS Data Recovery System v22.214.171.1240 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DRS Data Recovery System v126.96.36.1990 on your computer.
About the software
Drs Data Recovery can retrieve your information from any type of failed digital device, whether it be a RAID, hard drive, or mobile phone. Our company was established in 2021 with engineers who have decades of experience in the data recovery field. Our engineers thrive on challenges, which is why we have a 96% success rate in recovering data from all types of devices and operating systems, no matter the cause of damage
The main features of the DRS Data Recovery System are:
- Fully support systems in NTFS, FAT16/32, exFAT, EXT2/3/4, HFS and HFS+, etc
- Support thumbnail viewer
- Support scanning lost partitions, and the custom scanning partitions is based on partition type and size
- Support fast scan mode and advanced scan mode, which make recovery data more flexible and efficient
- Support breakpoint restore function, which skips the recovered file to shorten the recovery time
DRS Data Recovery System v188.8.131.520 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install DRS Data Recovery System v184.108.40.2060
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup x64.exe and install the software.
- Copy version.dll and config.ini from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of DRS Data Recovery System v220.127.116.110 (x64) installed on your PC.