About the software
Automate Mouse clicks with Auto Mouse Click Utility. Define Click Type, X Co-ordinates, Y-Co-ordinate and specify whether to return mouse cursor back to original location and automate mouse clicks. Download and try Auto Mouse Click for free. The Auto Mouse Click Utility allows to group Mouse Clicks (let’s call the group as Mouse Click Script) and Save them in a File for later use. The Mouse Click Script can be loaded to run at a later time. You can also watch a Video for Automating Mouse Clicks at the bottom of this page. The Small video displays all the steps outlined below. You can Register your copy of Auto Mouse Click Software Utility by paying in minimal registration fees, once the Free Trial of the Software Ends.
MurGee Auto Mouse Click System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
How to Download and Install MurGee Auto Mouse Click
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- In the “Software Files” folder, run “setup.exe” and follow on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When installation has finished, use they key inside “Serial.txt” to register the software.
- You now have the full version of MurGee Auto Mouse Click, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for MurGee Auto Mouse Click v1.1