About the software
Move the mouse to the monitor of the computer you wish to control and the pointer magically jumps to that computer. Any mouse and keyboard input is transmitted to the corresponding computer.
Similar to a network KVM, ShareMouse transmits mouse movements and clicks through the local LAN. All traffic can be password-protected and AES encrypted.
To switch between computers, there is no additional hardware or press of a button required.
Similar to a keyboard switch, you can seamlessly operate multiple computers on your desk from any mouse and keyboard.
Simply drag & drop files between computers. No need to set up file shares or configure cross-platform network protocols.
The main features of ShareMouse Pro are:
- Drag & Drop Files between Mac & Windows
- Clipboard Sharing
- A whole new Synergy
- Lock/unlock multiple computers simultaneously.
- Share your keyboard with multiple computers
- Two Computers and one Keyboard
- Two Computers and one Mouse
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- A minimum of two computers is required.
- Each computer must have its own monitor.
- All computers must be connected in the local network.
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ShareMouseSetup.exe and install the software.
- Run Patch.exe and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of ShareMouse Pro v5.0.36 installed on your PC.