About the software
Record mouse and keyboard actions for infinite replay… No more performing the same task twice! Macro Recorder captures mouse events and keystrokes like a tape recorder, allowing you to automate tedious procedures on your computer.
Macro Recorder records your mouse movements, mouse clicks and keyboard input. Just like a tape recorder for your computer.
Macro Recorder repeats your macro recording as often as needed, saving you from repetitive tasks. You can adjust playback speed and smooth out edgy mouse movements.
Instead of using static X/Y coordinates, Macro Recorder can optionally find the desired click position with image & OCR text recognition.
Even if buttons are shifted around by advertisements on a web page, Macro Recorder can hit the right position. This method also speeds up the macro automation itself. Instead of static wait times, the macro proceeds exactly in the moment, if a web page is loaded or the remote controlled task is completed.
The main features of Macro Recorder are:
- Desktop Automation
- Automate Everything
- Web Automation
- Mouse Recorder
- Keyboard Recorder
- Automated Software Testing
Macro Recorder v2.0.82 System Requirements
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or Vista. Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 or 2008. (64 bit and 32 bit versions)
- Pentium or equivalent or greater.
- 70 MB free hard disk space.
How to Download and Install Macro Recorder v2.0.82
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run MacroRecorderSetup.exe and install the software
- Open Keygen-BTCR.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Macro Recorder v2.0.82 installed on your PC.