About the software
Using Google Drive is a great way to store your files safely in secure data centers, where your files won’t go missing. Even if your computer, phone or tablet break, the files you store in Google Drive are safe.Upload photos, videos, documents, and other files that are important to you to Google Drive. Get going with up to 15GB of storage.
Google Drive helps you get to your files faster by recognizing objects in your images and text in scanned documents. View over 30 file types right in your browser – including HD video, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop – even if you don’t have the program installed on your computer. If you use Chrome, you can turn on Drive offline to create, edit, and comment on Docs, Slides, and Drawings and view Sheets when there’s no network connection.
The main features of Google Backup and Sync are:
- Create, analyze & build stuff with more Google apps
- Open and edit Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on your phone or tablet.
- Quickly create, access and organize notes, lists and photos with Google Keep.
- Run a survey, or quickly create a team roster with a simple online form. Then check out the results, neatly organized in a spreadsheet.
- Add some color to your documents, presentations and websites with easy to create charts and diagrams.
- Develop scripts to enhance your favorite apps like Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive, Calendar and Gmail.
Google Backup and Sync v3.56.3802.7766 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Google Backup and Sync v3.56.3802.7766
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run gsync64.msi and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Google Backup and Sync v3.56.3802.7766 (x64) installed on your PC.