About the software
FreeCAD is an open-source parametric 3D modeler made primarily to design real-life objects of any size. Parametric modeling allows you to easily modify your design by going back into your model history and changing its parameters.
FreeCAD allows you to sketch geometry constrained 2D shapes and use them as a base to build other objects. It contains many components to adjust dimensions or extract design details from 3D models to create high quality production ready drawings.
FreeCAD is a multiplatfom (Windows, Mac and Linux), highly customizable and extensible software. It reads and writes to many open file formats such as STEP, IGES, STL, SVG, DXF, OBJ, IFC, DAE and many others, making it possible to seamlessly integrate it into your workflow.
FreeCAD (v0.19.3) System Requirements
- Processor: Core i3 -> Core i5 -> Core i7
- Memory: 4GB -> 8GB -> 16GB
- Graphics: Intel Integrated -> Nvidia/AMD GPU with 2GB dedicated graphics memory
- Storage: HDD -> SSD
How to Download and Install FreeCAD (v0.19.3)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “FreeCAD-0.19.3-WIN-x64-installer-3.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of FreeCAD (v0.19.3), without any limitations, installed on your computer.