About the software
With Substance 3D Designer, create seamless materials and patterns, image filters, environment lights or even 3D models. Each asset can output infinite variations.
The node-based workflow allows you to use a wide range of approaches. Any step of the process can always be modified later. Try everything, adjust any time.
Designer comes with a rich node library to create your assets from scratch. Build upon and learn from thousands of materials from Substance 3D Assets and Substance 3D Community Assets.
Generate dynamic 3D models or combine existing elements like curves and kitbash models. Create parametric environment lights to use in any app supported by Substance 3D.
The main features of Adobe Substance 3D Designer are:
- An ever-growing library of content
- HDR lighting creation
- Colour management
- MDL support
- Parametric modelling (beta)
Adobe Substance 3D Designer v188.8.131.5240 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit, version 1909)
- Intel Core i3
- AMD Ryzen 3
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
- Nvidia Quadro P2200
- AMD Radeon RX 580
- VRAM: 4GB
- RAM: 8GB
- Hard drive: 20 GB HDD
How to Download and Install Adobe Substance 3D Designer v184.108.40.20640
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Set-up.exe and install the software
- Copy Adobe Substance 3D Designer.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Adobe Substance 3D Designer v220.127.116.1140 installed on your PC.