About the software
Pepakura Designer is a Windows application that makes unfolded patterns from 3D data.
Pepakura Designer features to automatically unfold 3D polygon-mesh models and allows you to edit them.
Pepakura Designer allows you to create real paper craft models from digital data!
You can try Pepakura Designer at no charge. (The data exporting feature is activated with the purchase of the license keycode.)
Note that Pepakura Designer does not have 3D data design features.
You require 3D data before starting to use Pepakura Designer. Pepakura Designer supports common 3DCG file formats.
Recommended 3DCG software is Metasequoia. You can use it for 3D model design at no charge. Pepakura Designer reads Metasequoia files with high compatibility.
The main features of Pepakura Designer are:
- One Button Unfolding
- Useful Toolset for Layout Editing
- Assemble Assistance
- Texture Setting
Pepakura Designer v5.0.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Runs on Windows 8/10/11(64bit)
How to Download and Install Pepakura Designer v5.0.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “setup_pepakura506.exe” and install the software
- Run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Pepakura Designer v5.0.6 (x64) installed on your PC.