About the software
QUICKSURFACE is a Scan to CAD software for transforming 3D scan meshes from any 3D scanner into CAD models.
While 3D scanners have opened up in terms of affordability and accessibility, reverse engineering software for converting scan data to a CAD model has yet to follow—until now.
Low-cost 3D reverse engineering solution allows more people to reap the benefits of using Scan to CAD tools for product design.
Create CAD models even from complex organic mesh. Create surface on organic shapes with hit of a button. User involvement is not required. You still have the ability to edit the models exactly how you want it afterwards.
With Quad Surface tool, reconstruct freeform surfaces for organic 3D mesh data not normally possible with the standard surfacing methods. Snap-to-mesh technology and real-time deviation analyzer empowers you to create shapes accurately representing the scan data in no time.
Reconstruct both organic and prismatic shapes and merge them together into a solid or poly-surface. QUICKSURFACE provides fully parametric with history tree for both organic and prismatic shapes.
The main features of QuickSurface 2023 are:
- Import STL, OBJ or PTX file formats
- Polygon reduction
- Mesh segmentation
- Manual mesh alignment in space
- Free form Organic modelling
- Symmetry based free form modelling
- Snap to Mesh Technology
- Real-time tolerancing for free form modelling
- Manipulator (gumball) based modelling
- Surface quality analysis
- 3D Sketch
- Fit Surface
- Wrap Surfacing
- Automatic Surfacing
- Export in IGES or STEP file format
- Multiple mesh support
- Mesh Editing
- Constrained best fit
- Primitive best fit extraction
- Relations between extracted primitives
- Tolerance fitting and adjusting of primitives like plane, cylinder, sphere, cone etc.
- Feature based alignment of the reference mesh
- Best fit alignment of the reference mesh to the reconstructed model
- 2D sketching with toleranced control
- 2D sketch offsetting
- Constraints and dimensions in 2D Sketch
- Revolved and Extruded surfaces
- History based parametric modelling
- Linear, Circular and Mirror Patterns
- Trimming, Chamfer and Filleting
- Solids Boolean operations
- Helix tool for thread reconstruction
- Loft, sweep and pipe surfaces
- Hybrid modelling between organic and geometrical surfaces.
- Draft Angle analysis
- Mesh splitting with other primitives
- Creating watertight mesh for 3D printing
- QSConnect for SOLIDWORKS
QuickSurface 2023 v5.0.29 System Requirements
- Laptop or PC with Windows 10 (64 Bit version)
- CPU: Intel i5 or higher (or its equivalent of another CPU manufacturer)
- RAM: 16GB
- HDD: 256 GB
- Graphics card: dedicated graphics card – nVidia or AMD
- Internet: Software and licenses are delivered and activated using Internet connection.
How to Download and Install QuickSurface 2023 v5.0.29
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run QSSetup_x64_5029.msi and install the software.
- Copy QuickSurface.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- After installation, run ActivationKeys.reg to register the software
- You now have the full version of QuickSurface 2023 v5.0.29 (x64) installed on your PC.