About the software
SolidCAM’s single-window integration into SOLIDWORKS® & Autodesk Inventor® means all machining operations can be defined, calculated and verified without leaving the SOLIDWORKS or Inventor assembly environment, avoiding endless and time wasting file imports.
Additionally, all 2D and 3D geometries used for machining are fully associative to the SOLIDWORKS and Inventor design models – If you make any changes to your CAD model, all of your CAM operations will be automatically updated.
The main features of SolidCAM 2022 for SolidWorks are:
- Works right inside your existing CAD: Seamless integration in SOLIDWORKS & Autodesk Inventor
- Full Associativity: Design changes initiate automatic tool path updates
- Eliminates import/export challenges: Saves large amount of time and frustration
- Gets you up to speed fastest: Extremely short learning curve because you’re already familiar with our interface since it runs right inside your CAD
- Get the full picture: SolidCAM & InventorCAM work in the CAD assembly mode to graphically show Fixtures, Tooling & Vices in simulations
- SOLIDWORKS look and feel through seamless single window integration – with full support for modern 4K displays
- Full associativity: toolpaths automatically update when the SOLIDWORKS model changes
- SolidCAM works in the SOLIDWORKS assembly mode to define fixtures, tooling and vices
SolidCAM 2022 for SolidWorks System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4th Gen
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia Quadro Series
How to Download and Install SolidCAM 2022 for SolidWorks
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SolidCAM_2022_SP2HF1_English_x64.exe and install the software.
- To unlock the menu SolidCAM > New > Wire EDM in SolidCAM 2022, close SolidWorks, run “SC2022_Wire_EDM.reg” from the _SolidSQUAD_ folder, and confirm to add info into Window Registry.
- Run “SolidCAM.reg” from the _SolidSQUAD_ folder and confirm to add info into Windows Registry.
- You now have the full version of SolidCAM 2022 for SolidWorks (x64) installed on your PC.