About the software
This program is an easy-to-use 3D viewer and converter to read and write all key 3D formats (IGES, STEP, JT, ACIS, Parasolid, IFC, FBX, Solidworks, and others).
Confidently import 3D data created in multiple applications. CAD Exchanger applies automatic healing algorithms to process insufficient data from various sources and export it to downstream applications.
Load and convert models on Windows, Mac and Linux without having to deal with expensive CAD systems.
Work with CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, Creo, STEP, JT, IFC and many more formats.
The main features of CAD Exchanger GUI are:
- Import and Export
- Structure, properties and PMI
- 3D data
- Edit and tweak
CAD Exchanger GUI v3.17.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Intel* Core* processor family, of 64-bit architecture. The multi-core system is recommended for better performance;
- Compatible non-Intel processor.
- Graphic card with drivers supporting OpenGL 2.1 or later.
How to Download and Install CAD Exchanger GUI v3.17.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run cadexchanger_3.17.0_build16601_win64.msi and install the software.
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of CAD Exchanger GUI v3.17.0 (x64) installed on your PC.