About the software
Fast and error-free parametric design. Just type in the sizes and PolyBoard draws and updates your project automatically.
With instant access to cut lists, drawings of every part and CNC files. Plus full hardware management.
Easy to learn design process that is much faster than a traditional CAD package. Size your carcass and drop in your components (drawers, doors, shelves and so on). Resize and the entire model is updated for you.
No need for a specialist technician to work up your projects, perfect for small to medium workshops.
Sloping walls and ceilings, irregular angles, boxing around pipework are all quick to accommodate. From simple box cabinets to L shaped and corner cabinets to free form designs.
PolyBoard’s powerful parametric motor immediately generates 100% accurate output complete with all cut angles every time.
PolyBoard not only shows the model in 3D but calculates all the assembly details, parts lists, machine code and price of the project, in real time as you create your design.
The main features of Polyboard are:
- 3D renders
- All design features
- Instant access to all output options including CNC files
- Post processors for Homag, Biesse, SCM/Morbidelli, Felder/Vitap/Brema and machines using NC-HOPS
- Industry standard DXF post processor compatible with all CNC software
Files of every part in industry standard format (2D DXF) accepted by all CNC software
Full hardware machining details with ability to automate tool path application
Extensive range of machining customisations
Cut lists in PDF and CSV
2D plans of every part in PDF
- 3D shop drawings in PDF, DXF and 3DS
- Labels, fully configurable with barcode options
- Seamless integration with our OptiCut and OptiNest optimisation solutions
- Output to your ERP package
- Combined output from multiple projects in bulk manufacture mode
Polyboard v7.08 System Requirements
- 7, 8, 10 or higher and 8GB RAM recommended, 16GB if you’re working on large and complex projects.
- Graphics card (PolyBoard, StairDesigner): DirectX compatibility required which almost all cards have. We recommend the card has a minimum of 4GB memory.
- Other than access to the output, the free version of our software includes all features. So you can download and test the software on your own computer.
How to Download and Install Polyboard v7.08
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run polyboard.v7.08v-zmco.exe and install the software
- Run installpolyboard.exe and install the software
- After installation, run the mouse_fix.reg file.
- When asked for a password, use the text found in password.txt
- You now have the full version of Polyboard v7.08 installed on your PC.