This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AnimaShooter Capture for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AnimaShooter Capture on your computer.
About the software
100% FREE stop motion software with onion skin. Create frame by frame animation using your web-camera. Compatible cameras. Windows® 10/8.1/8/7
The main features of AnimaShooter Capture (v184.108.40.206) are:
- Use AnimaShooter Capture to create stop motion movies with Canon DSLR cameras (most Canon DSLR cameras with Live View support). You can set the shutter speed, aperture value, white balance, and ISO directly from the program.
- AnimaShooter detects your camera automatically.
- Use web-camera to capture action figures, still photos, drawings or images of plasticine or clay.
- Captured high-res images are saved in an easily-accessible directory.
AnimaShooter Capture (v220.127.116.11) System Requirements
- Windows® 10/8.1/8/7.
- Intel® or AMD® compatible CPU
- 1.6 GHz or faster
- 64MB of RAM
- RAM – at least 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
How to Download and Install AnimaShooter Capture (v18.104.22.168)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “fix” folder. Copy AnimaShooterCapture.exe” and “dna.dll” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of AnimaShooter Capture (v22.214.171.124), without any limitations, installed on your computer.