About the software
Smart Shooter 4 is a digital photography workflow application for tethered shooting, remote capture, and advanced camera control. Supports Canon, Sony and Nikon Cameras
In addition, the Smart Shooter 4 Plug-In for Lightroom Classic now gives Sony users the opportunity to tether directly into Lightroom Classic. The end results are a fast, stable tethering connection with SONY users and added features for Nikon users – seamlessly integrated with Adobe Lightroom Classic. The plug-in is included with purchase of both versions of Smart Shooter 4 and available to current users for free by updating to the latest version of Smart Shooter.
The main features of Smart Shooter Pro are:
- Control your camera remotely from your Mac or PC
- Remote camera control via USB cable
- Full control of camera settings
- Photo download and display on Mac or PC
- Real-time zooming/panning photo display
- Live View display, including overlay mode
- Live View recording of each frame to JPG file
- Bulb shooting with timed exposure
- Automatic control via scripting
- Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview
- Multi-camera tethering and control
- Smart Shooter works with Canon, Sony and Nikon cameras.
Smart Shooter Pro v4.25 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-Bit) and Above
How to Download and Install Smart Shooter Pro v4.25
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “smartshooter_win_v4_25.exe” and install the software
- Run the “Smart-Shooter4_CaptureGrid_Activation.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Smart Shooter Pro v4.25 (x64) installed on your PC.