About the software
CaptureGRID is a digital photography work flow application for tethered shooting, remote capture and advanced camera control.
CaptureGRID allows you to fully control and synchronise multiple cameras from your computer. This includes changing camera settings, triggering, live view, automatic photo download and filename management. It supports networked operation across multi-computers so that the number of cameras can be scaled up for large capture rigs.
Multi-Camera Control allows you to fully control and synchronise all your cameras simultaneously, including camera settings, triggering, live view, photo download and filename management.
CaptureGRID supports all recent DSLR cameras from Canon and Nikon, as well as some cameras from the Sony Alpha range. We regularly update the app, so support for new cameras is added as they come on to the market.
The software uses wired USB connection for direct communication with the cameras, using our custom built PTP engine. This delivers reliable camera control and fast photo downloads.
The main features of CaptureGRID Pro are:
- Multi-Camera Control
- Networked Operation
- supports all recent DSLR cameras
- CaptureGRID runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Filename Management
- Photo Download
- Trigger Systems
CaptureGRID Pro v4.26 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64bit) or later
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Intel/AMD 64bit, ARM32, or ARM64
How to Download and Install CaptureGRID Pro v4.26
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “capturegrid_win_v4_26.exe” and install the software
- Copy CaptureGRID4.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of CaptureGRID Pro v4.26 (x64) installed on your PC.