About the software
Join hundreds of thousands of gamers and overclockers who rely on 3DMark Advanced Edition – the complete benchmarking tool. Upgrade now and unlock all the tests, features and custom settings included in 3DMark Advanced Edition.
3DMark Advanced Edition System Requirements
|OS||Windows 7 with Service Pack 1||Windows 10, 64-bit|
|Processor||1.8 GHz dual-core CPU||1.8 GHz dual-core CPU with SSSE3 support|
|Memory||2 GB of system memory||4 GB of system memory|
|Graphics||DirectX 9||DirectX 12 with 3 GB of graphics memory|
|Hard drive||6 GB free space||6 GB free space|
To run Time Spy and Night Raid benchmarks, you need Windows 10, a graphics card that supports DirectX 12, and a processor that supports SSSE3.
To run Port Royal, you must have the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (1809) and a graphics card that supports Microsoft DirectX Raytracing.
The NVIDIA DLSS feature test requires an NVIDIA graphics card that supports DLSS.
The PCI Express feature test requires a DirectX 12 compatible discrete graphics card.
How to Download and Install 3DMark Advanced Edition
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “3dmark-setup.exe”. Follow on-screen instructions to install 3DMark Advanced Edition.
- Copy paste the key found inside “Key.txt” to activate the software.
- Go into the “Redist” folder and install “dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe”
- You now have the full version of 3DMark Advanced Edition, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for 3DMark Advanced Edition