This article shows you how to download and install the full version of 3DMark Advanced Edition for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing 3DMark Advanced Edition on your computer.
About the software
Join hundreds of thousands of gamers and overclockers who rely on 3DMark Advanced Edition – the complete benchmarking tool. Upgrade now and unlock all the tests, features and custom settings included in 3DMark Advanced Edition.
3DMark Advanced Edition System Requirements
|OS||Windows 7 with Service Pack 1||Windows 10, 64-bit|
|Processor||1.8 GHz dual-core CPU||1.8 GHz dual-core CPU with SSSE3 support|
|Memory||2 GB of system memory||4 GB of system memory|
|Graphics||DirectX 9||DirectX 12 with 3 GB of graphics memory|
|Hard drive||6 GB free space||6 GB free space|
To run Time Spy and Night Raid benchmarks, you need Windows 10, a graphics card that supports DirectX 12, and a processor that supports SSSE3.
To run Port Royal, you must have the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (1809) and a graphics card that supports Microsoft DirectX Raytracing.
The NVIDIA DLSS feature test requires an NVIDIA graphics card that supports DLSS.
The PCI Express feature test requires a DirectX 12 compatible discrete graphics card.
How to Download and Install 3DMark Advanced Edition
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “3dmark-setup.exe”. Follow on-screen instructions to install 3DMark Advanced Edition.
- Copy paste the key found inside “Key.txt” to activate the software.
- Go into the “Redist” folder and install “dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe”
- You now have the full version of 3DMark Advanced Edition, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for 3DMark Advanced Edition