About the software
Join hundreds of thousands of gamers and overclockers who rely on 3DMark Advanced Edition – the complete benchmarking tool. Upgrade now and unlock all the tests, features and custom settings included in 3DMark Advanced Edition.
CCleaner Professional Plus System Requirements
Cleaner will run on any PC running Microsoft Windows XP. If you’re running one of the following operating systems, you’re fine to run CCleaner:
Windows 10 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows 8 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows 7 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows Vista (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows XP (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 Server (all editions)
Since CCleaner is a small, quick program there are no minimum memory or hard drive requirements.
Note 1: For Windows NT4, ME and 98, we recommend CCleaner Version 2. For 2000 we recommend Version 3.
Note 2: CCleaner does not currently support Linux.
How to Download and Install CCleaner Professional Plus
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “ccsetup525pro.exe”. Follow on-screen instructions to install CCleaner Professional Plus.
- Completely close the CCleaner running background from Task Manage by clicking End Task.
- Copy the files inside the Crack folder and paste it in installed directory.
- Remember to delete autotrial.dat file.
- You now have the full version of CCleaner Professional Plus, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for CCleaner Professional Plus v188.8.131.5202 (x86/x64)