About the software
Automate and schedule routine and repetitive processes, including data and schema comparisons to save time.
Undo or redo transactions stored in log files by reading online transaction logs, detached transaction log files, or log file backups for reconstructing transactions. Compare data between two databases, identify differences, and run or generate a script to synchronize.
Work more efficiently with advanced code completion, SQL formatting, and Script Map structured presentation of SQL scripts. Execute scripts against multiple servers and instances. Perform advanced SQL and T-SQL script debugging.
The main features of Toad for SQL Server Xpert Edition are:
- Database Objects
- Compare and synchronize
- Transaction log reader
- SQL Optimizer
- SQL script recall
- Group execute
- Security management
- Report generation and documentation
- Object search
- T-SQL editing
Toad for SQL Server Xpert Edition v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Platform 600 MHz minimum, 1 GHz recommended
- Memory 512 MB of RAM minimum, 1 GB recommended
- Hard Disk Space 104 MB to run Toad
How to Download and Install Toad for SQL Server Xpert Edition v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ToadforSQLServer_184.108.40.206.x64.msi and install the software.
- Run install.cmd to install the software.
- You now have the full version of Toad for SQL Server Xpert Edition v220.127.116.11 (x64) installed on your PC.