About the software
Imagine if everyone who read your writing understood and embraced your message. That’s possible with WordRake. Communicate clearly with sophisticated clients, inquisitive readers, and the general public. No matter your audience, WordRake will help.
WordRake can make any document or email clearer, shorter, and better. It’s automated in-line editing software for professionals and it’s available for Mac or Windows.
Our mission is to help professionals write clearly and concisely. With one-click editing available in Microsoft Word and Outlook, all communication can get right to the point.
Every word not conveying meaning detracts from every word trying to convey meaning. When you remove the unnecessary words, you allow the others to capture your reader.
The main features of WordRake are:
- Edit for plain language and reduce jargon and legalese
- Cut throat-clearing introductory phrases
- Remove unnecessary descriptive words and modifiers
- Correct nominalizations and wordy adjective phrases
- Remove redundancies and correct usage errors
- Catch high-level grammar and punctuation mistakes
- Edit conversational language to be more professional
- Reduce wordiness and meet word counts
WordRake v4.0.11020.01 System Requirements
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
How to Download and Install WordRake v4.0.11020.01
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run WordRakeInstall.exe and install the software
- Run WordRakeOutlookInstall.exe and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on key.txt
- You now have the full version of WordRake v4.0.11020.01 installed on your PC.