About the software
NewBlue, Inc. provides video editing solutions to consumers, filmmakers, and broadcast professionals worldwide. The company’s NewBlueFX line features a product portfolio with over 280 video editing and audio plugins, while its Titler Live and VPX technologies serve the video cloud and streaming industries.
NewBlueFX System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 Ghz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®: For hardware rendering (NVEnc), GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4 GB; AMD/ATI®: Radeon with 4 GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8 GB for HDR and 32 bit projects) or Intel®: GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
- Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
How to Download and Install NewBlueFX
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “NewBlue TotalFX 3 v3.0.140827 (Win64).exe” – follow on screen instructions to finish installing the software.
- Once installed, run “NewBlue TotalFX 3 v3.0.140827 (Win64) Patch.exe” to patch the software.
- You now have the full version of NewBlueFX, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for NewBlueFX