This article shows you how to download and install the full version of WinDataReflector v3.11.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing WinDataReflector v3.11.1 on your computer.
About the software
WinDataReflector is a lightweight file synchronization and backup tool that wraps up fast file comparison and transfer algorithms into a simple and clear interface that offers you a visual comparison of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and supports two-way synchronization with fully customizable rules.
The main features of WinDataReflector are:
- Supports synchronizing to major cloud services, SFTP and FTP
- Two-way synchronization with fully customizable rules
- Automatic synchronization and backup with built-in scheduler
- Automatic synchronization of USB flash drives and external hard disks
- Real time synchronization and backup
- Run multiple tasks simultaneously in tabs
- File and folder filtering using Regular Expressions or regular search
- Support for NTFS file permissions (ACLs/DACLs)
- Delete options: never delete, move files to recycle bin or permanently delete files
- Keeping copies of old files before replacing them
- CRC comparison and verification
- Run commands before and after tasks
- Compression support.
WinDataReflector v3.11.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install WinDataReflector v3.11.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “WinDataReflector-Setup_x64.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of WinDataReflector v3.11.1 (x64) installed on your PC.