About the software
WinDataReflector is a lightweight file synchronization and backup tool that wraps up fast file comparison and transfer algorithms into a simple and clear interface that offers you a visual comparison of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and supports two-way synchronization with fully customizable rules.
The main features of WinDataReflector are:
- Supports synchronizing to major cloud services, SFTP and FTP
- Two-way synchronization with fully customizable rules
- Automatic synchronization and backup with built-in scheduler
- Automatic synchronization of USB flash drives and external hard disks
- Real time synchronization and backup
- Run multiple tasks simultaneously in tabs
- File and folder filtering using Regular Expressions or regular search
- Support for NTFS file permissions (ACLs/DACLs)
- Delete options: never delete, move files to recycle bin or permanently delete files
- Keeping copies of old files before replacing them
- CRC comparison and verification
- Run commands before and after tasks
- Compression support.
WinDataReflector v3.11.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install WinDataReflector v3.11.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “WinDataReflector-Setup_x64.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of WinDataReflector v3.11.1 (x64) installed on your PC.