About the software
SyncFolders helps you to synchronize the contents of two folders, including any subfolders. The folders may be on different disk drives, on the network, or storage devices attached to the USB port, including external hard disk drives, flash drives, and any other type of USB storage device. The program allows you to easily copy new and updated files and folders in either or both directions. SyncFolders is a very useful tool for backup and synchronization purposes.
SyncFolders runs on all Windows versions from Windows XP and higher and you are free to use SyncFolders for any purpose. SyncFolders has a clean installer and does not contain any spyware and will not install unwanted programs.
The main features of SyncFolders are:
- Supports two-way synchronization of files and folders.
- Can easily be used as backup tool.
- Shows a preview before the actual synchronization takes place. You can override actions if desired.
- Detects conflicts or file collisions when a file has changed in both locations since the last sync operation. Therefore, SyncFolders tracks file modifications and deletions in a local database.
- Propagates deletions and detects file renames.
- File comparison by date and size or by content.
- Default actions can be defined in case of synchronization conflicts.
- Integrates with Windows’ Task Scheduler to support scheduled synchronizations.
- Supports file and folder filters.
- Can handle long file names and files of any size.
- Synchronization from or to UNC paths is supported.
- Supports multiple synchronization rules in a single rules file.
- Deleted or overwritten files can be moved to the recycle bin or to a time-stamped history folder.
- History files can be deleted after a user-defined period.
- Unlimited number of files.
- Synchronization from command line.
- Can ignore one-hour timestamp differences caused by DST switch for synchronization to FAT file systems.
- Environment variables like %UserProfile% will be expanded.
- The volume name can be used for folders on drives like %LABEL:MyUSB%\Backup.
- Unrestricted freeware.
- No spyware, adware or malware.
- Portable, although .NET Framework is required.
SyncFolders v3.5.223 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and 11
How to Download and Install SyncFolders v3.5.223
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of SyncFolders v3.5.223 installed on your PC.