About the software
Vovsoft Photos to Video helps you bringing pictures together to create a video file. You just have to load pictures on its interface with the order of appearance and that is all. Adding background music is also possible. Simple slideshow videos can be created using this utility.
You can change image durations (in milliseconds), reorder image files using drag and drop. Using the menu, you can either choose default video encoder or OpenH264 for better quality.
Photos to Video supports BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF image file formats for input format and WAV, MP3 audio file formats for background music files. All popular output video formats are supported such as AVI, QuickTime Video (MOV), MP4, WEBM, MPEG, FLV, WMV, Matroska Video (MKV). In addition to video output, you can create animated GIF files too.
VovSoft Photos to Video (v2.2) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install VovSoft Photos to Video (v2.2)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run photos-to-video.exe and install the software
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- Use kg.exe from the Keygen folder to Generate Serial, Block Program in Firewall
- You now have the full version of VovSoft Photos to Video v2.2 installed on your PC.