About the software
If you’re looking for a simple and efficient method of turning images into PDF documents, you can try Vovsoft Image to PDF Converter. It’s a lightweight, fast and easy-to-use application capable of converting photos to PDFs.
You can easily convert your images to PDF with this software. Images can be added to the task list by selecting multiple files using the built-in file browser or by dragging and dropping them via Windows Explorer. Just add image files (JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP) to the list and click the “Create PDF” button, this software will directly convert them to PDF document.
- JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP support
- Resize by percentage
- Scale (fit, reduce, none)
- Orientation (auto, portrait, landscape)
- Drag and drop support
VovSoft Image to PDF (v2.7) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install VovSoft Image to PDF (v2.7)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “image-to-pdf-converter.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Patch” folder. Copy “Patch.exe” to installation directory and apply the patch.
- Run “kg.exe” from the keygen folder to generate a key.
- You now have the full version of VovSoft Image to PDF (v2.7), without any limitations, installed on your computer.