About the software
VideoProc Converter comes as the No.1 fast video processing software that peaks Level-3 Hardware Acceleration
fully powered by Intel®, AMD®, NVIDIA® GPUs, and Apple M1/M1 Pro/M1 Max,
delivering buttery smooth (4K/8K) video editing and transcoding without compromising quality.
The main features of VideoProc Converter (v4.6) are:
- Process HD/4K HDR Videos from iPhone, GoPro, DJI, Cameras
- Quality-oriented High Speed Media Converter
- Cut, Crop, Merge, Effects – Simple Edit Polishes Up Your Footage
- Easy & Advanced Editings All Covered in Toolbox
- Simple yet Powerful Screen Recorder Component
VideoProc Converter (v4.6) System Requirements
- Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11 or later (32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel® or AMD® processor (Minimum)
- RAM: 1GB RAM (Recommended: 2GB or above)
- Hard Disk Space: 200MB of hard-disk space for installation
How to Download and Install VideoProc Converter (v4.6)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run videoproc.exe and install the software
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of VideoProc Converter v4.6 installed on your PC.
Note: – Licensed Email: enter any
– License Code: enter any
– Block program in firewall: no
– Lifetime Full License