About the software
As a long time Windows user you might have heard about registry. The registry is a special file in your hard disk that hold most of Windows settings data.
Wish to move Windows taskbar to the top or change the taskbar size? No problem, those tasks can easily be done by simply editing the registry value. Unfortunately registry is not a friendly place for most people. Changing a wrong value in the registry may cause an unpredictable problem to your Windows. This is why novice users should not edit registry value directly using a registry editor by them self.
In this module, we have gathered the most popular Windows 11 registry settings and provide them for you in an easy and safe user interface.
Ever wonder how your hard drive become full so quickly? Today, people use computer more for social activity and entertainment than for doing a real job. Not really surprising that within a year or two, most part of your hard disk is already populated by a large number of photos, videos, music, applications, and games collections.
This should not be a problem if you can keep your files organized. When you’re running low on disk space simply move those multimedia and games collections to an external drive and you’re done. But unfortunately this is not a case for most people. Most people tend to store files in some random folders and that make finding files location would be a tiresome task and time consuming. This is where our Folder Size Analyzer tool can be very helpful. With this tool you can quickly locate all large files and folders location.
It is not uncommon that people unintentionally create duplicate copies of photo, music, and video files and put those files in some random folders. After times, the duplicate files will grow significantly in numbers and start taking a large amount of space in hard drive.
How to get rid those duplicate files? Trying to do it manually surely is not a good idea. Checking a large number of folders to find duplicate files will be very tedious and time consuming task. This is where our Find Duplicates tool can be very helpful. Using this tool you can quickly find duplicate files in a single click.
When Windows delete a file (empty recycle bin), Windows is not actually remove the file’s data from the disk. For efficiency reason, it simply mark the location of the file as deleted and make that location available to be overwritten in the future. The problem is, while waiting to be overwritten the data is still sitting on the hard drive, and file-recovery tools can find the data and recover the file.
If you need something more secure than Windows delete method, our Secure Delete tool will be the right tool for you. Secure Delete is not only delete file but also automatically write random data to the file’s location to make the file impossible to recover by a file-recovery tools.
The main features of TweakNow WinSecret Plus are:
- Show detail information about your system
- Completely and securely delete sensitive file from your hard drive
- Find and remove duplicate files
- Figure out which files or folders who taking up your hard drive space
- Improve Your Windows 11 and 10 Experience
TweakNow WinSecret Plus v4.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
How to Download and Install TweakNow WinSecret Plus v4.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run WinSecretPlus.exe and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on ser.no.txt
- You now have the full version of TweakNow WinSecret Plus v4.0 installed on your PC.