About the software
Super Launcher is an admin launcher that persists in the system tray that can launch programs quickly; optionally, with administrator rights, as another user, or both.
Super Launcher is a free, simple, and open-source I.T. administration launching tool that is designed to make launching programs as elevated administrators easy and fast.
Super Launcher is designed to run applications in a separate user context, either in an elevated context, a different user account’s context, or both. To do this task natively in Windows, the user is required to hold Shift and Right-click the program they want to start to force an option to appear in the context menu called “Run as another user…” This can be very time-consuming, especially for people who need to run programs as different users like System Administrators and I.T. Technicians.
The main features of Super Launcher are:
- New Modern UI.
- Added drag-and-drop icon re-ordering.
- Credentials can now be saved.
Super Launcher v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- CPU: Dual-core 2GHz, or higher
- RAM: 4GB or higher
How to Download and Install Super Launcher v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “SuperLauncherInstaller.msi” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Super Launcher v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC.