TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
ObjectDock is a dock similar to that in the Aqua GUI. It is distributed by Stardock for Windows 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista and 7, and comes in Free and Plus versions. ObjectDock allows the user to place shortcuts to any program in a “dock.” This provides Windows users functionality similar to that of Mac OS X. The program comes in two versions, free, and a paid version offering more features. Both are available at their official website. ObjectDock can be used as a program launcher, or as a complete taskbar replacement. Its functionality can be enhanced with plugins to provide features such as weather forecasts or news.
Stardock ObjectDock System Requirements
- Windows 8 / 7
How to Download and Install Stardock ObjectDock
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “objectdockplus-v201_setup.exe”. Follow on-screen instructions to install Stardock ObjectDock.
- Once installation is completed, copy keygen to installation directory ( Vista and win7 users run as administrator)
- Patch and save license file
- You now have the full version of Stardock ObjectDock, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Stardock ObjectDock Plus 2.01.743