About the software
Strokes Maker is a unique software product intended for the creation of vector engravings and artistic vectorization of raster images.
The software uses original algorithms for calculation of vector strokes based on initial raster images. It renders halftones and image relief. Thousands of strokes interrupt and intersect under different angles, turn from continuous to dotted line, disappear and emerge again, changing their path and forming a unique of a kind high quality vector image. One incorrectly calculated stroke, like one false note in a symphony, can spoil the harmony of lines making up a single image. But the Strokes Maker is tool of exclusively fine tuning, and if it is necessary to disrupt the mathematical precision of lines the intuitive friendly parameters will help to give a handworked reality.
The main features of Strokes Maker are:
- Vector-based drawing
- High-quality vector image
Strokes Maker v2.31 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Strokes Maker v2.31
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “StrokesMaker2_31_win_x64_29042021.exe” and install the software
- Copy StrokesMaker.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Strokes Maker v2.31 (x64) installed on your PC.