About the software
ContourTrace allows quick and easy conversion of raster images such as BMP and JPEG to vector images such as DXF and SVG format. The focus of the application lies on extracting object contours. The resulting data can be used for measurement, inspection, design and manufacturing. Cameras can be calibrated to remove lens errors such as distortion from the captured images. A unit to pixel ratio can be stored to directly obtain true to scale contours.
Import different formats of raster graphics such as JPEG, BMP, PNG. The raster graphics can be masked and manipulated with numerous image filters to achieve optimal results.
The result can be exported as vector graphics in DXF and SVG formats. The DXF export uses DXF color values and the contours can be output true to scale. In SVG export, line width and color values are preserved.
The generated contours can be manipulated as desired, converted into polygons or splines, colored or transformed.
The main features of ContourTrace are:
- The next-generation Vectorizer.
- Input Operations
- Raster Operators
- Transform Operators
- Vector Operators
- Polygons & Splines
- Output Operators
- Additional Modules
- Camera Calibration
ContourTrace v2.3.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ContourTrace v2.3.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “ContourTrace-Installer.exe” and install the software
- Copy ContourTrace.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of ContourTrace v2.3.3 (x64) installed on your PC.