TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
Absolutely new AAA Logo 4 has many new features, image effects and interface improvements.
- Image Groups: Available via the Edit, Compose menu, this feature allows to group several shapes into group of shapes and text to ease its positioning, scaling and applying image effects to a group of shapes
- Canvas Scaling: It is possible to create image canvas with absolutely any size, from extra small to huge. Create images from small icons for web to large posters for printing
- Multiple Selection: By holding the CTRL key you can select several items at ones, move it, apply effects, etc. You can also click somewhere on the canvas and drag to select objects located in a rectangular area
- Improved Gradients: AAA Logo now supports linear and radial gradients with any number of intermediate colors and transparency levels with support for presets
- Support for Masks: Available via Styles, General menu, it is possible to set overlapping image composition to Knockout and Clipping masks, or Intersection and Addition image composition. Please visit AAA Logo 2014 help via the Help menu, Shapes and Text Styles to get detailed overview of these new features
- Improved Shadow and Glow Effects: AAA Logo 2014 supports inner and outer shadows and glow effects with control of blur spread and size
- New Gloss and Emboss Effects added: Please visit AAA Logo help via the Help menu, Shapes and Text Styles to overview these new to AAA Logo 2014 effects
- Improved Strokes and Reflections: You can apply Reflections to individual shapes, text objects and groups. Shape strokes are vector based in AAA Logo 4.0 and supports gradient fills
- New Text Warp styles: Text can be warped in Circle (inside and outside), Acr (lower and upper styles), Arch and Bulge
- Improved Text Rendering Quality: Text is rendered more precisely and sharper. This is particularly notable at small text sizes and when warp effects are applied. Bold and Italic effects can be applied to any font
- New Interface: Template library has many new template categories and new templates. Styles library has a new look and many colorful presets with support for new effects added to AAA Logo 4.0. New “Edit Selected Objects” pane appears when one or several objects are selected, and allows you to scale, rotate, change colors, and effects in a simple way
AAA Logo v4.10 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Installed memory (RAM): Minimum 512MB of RAM required
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 50MB of free disk space available for installation
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
How to Download and Install AAA Logo v4.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- In the “Software Files” folder, run “setup_retail.exe” and follow on-screen instructions to install the software.
- You now have the full version of AAA Logo v4.10, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for AAA Logo v4.10