About the software
Product and packaging mockup software with 70+ customizable shapes, realistic rendering, animation, scripting, import, export and more.
Boxshot is your virtual photo studio for 3d models. It helps you visualizing books, boxes, packaging, display stands, cans, bottles — anything.
Boxshot comes with 70+ built–in shapes than can be decorated with artwork, resized, configured and composed to make a perfect scene that you can then render so realistically that customers may think they are seeing a photo of the actual product.
Boxshot features a large selection of customizable shapes: software boxes, hardbound and paperback books, magazines, CD, DVD, and Blu-ray boxes, cards, cans, mugs, bags, and much more. Almost all the shapes are customizable so you can adjust them for your design.
Boxshot can resize shapes according to your graphics. You don’t need to adjust your images for our shapes — Boxshot adjusts the shapes for you!
If you need more shapes, just load them! Boxshot supports loading FBX, 3DS, STL, PLY, DXF, OBJ and Collada (DAE) files to use in scenes.
If you can’t find the shape you need — make it! Boxshot comes with CAD-like shapes that can do almost anything more or less symmetrical: bottles, cans, boxes, containers etc.
The main features of Appsforlife Boxshot Ultimate are:
- Shapes library — more than 50 customizable shapes: boxes, books, mugs, CDs, DVDs, cans and much more;
- Automatic resize — shapes are automatically adjusted to fit the artwork;
- Customization — almost all the shapes are parametric, so you can configure them a lot;
- Books — many customizable book shapes included: hard-cover books, paperbacks, and magazines, open and closed, standing or lying down;
- Composing tools — Boxshot can stack, align, and distribute scene objects the way you need;
- CAD shapes — Boxshot has highly customizable parametric objects that can do bottles, cans and various containers using the provided outlines;
- External shapes — it doesn’t matter how many shapes are provided: there is always one missing. No problem! Drop a shape into the scene and Boxshot will load it for you;
- Extending library — any shape including the external ones can be added back to the library for further re-using.
- Material types — all the main material types are supported: metals, plastics, paint, glass, liquid, etc;
- Physically-based — Boxshot simulates all the necessary physics behinds the scene, so materials look realistic;
- Full control — you can control reflection, transmission, roughness and bump with parameters or textures;
- Printing effects — Boxshot supports UV-spot and foil printing effects;
- Decals — place extra artwork as decals where needed. Boxshot supports unlimited customizable decals;
- Artwork formats — all the main image formats, including AI, PSD and PDF are supported;
- Color profiles — Boxshot supports images in CMYK and other color spaces and cares about color profiles;
- Default materials — every shape comes with default materials, so in most cases you simply need to replace the artwork;
- Materials library — the built-in materials library has more than 200 sample materials so you don’t start from scratch.
- Physically-based rendering — the built-in path-tracing engine makes your renderings look so realistic, your customers may think that it’s a photo;
- Linear workflow — Boxshot does all the math in linear color space, so the gamma correction issues don’t affect the colors;
- HDR processing — all the processing is done with 32 bit precision (per channel) for perfect output quality;
- High resolution — resolutions of up to 16384×16384 pixels are supported;
- Lighting — Boxshot uses image-based lighting with HDR environment image, but you can also have directional and omni lights where needed;
- Shadows — you can configure nice shadows by positioning the built-in “sun” object;
- Depth of field — Boxshot can simulate the lens by blurring the out-of-focus parts of the scene for more realistic results;
- Transparent background — you can turn the background off if needed;
- Output formats — Boxshot can save to most image formats, including 32-bit PSD and EXR formats.
- Raster images — Boxshot reads and writes JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and PSD formats;
- Vector images — Boxshot reads Adobe Illustrator (AI) and Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files;
- Color spaces and profiles — CMYK and other color spaces, as well as embedded color profiles are fully supported;
- HDR images — Boxshot reads and writes high definition range images in HDR, EXR and PSD formats;
- Importing 3D models — Boxshot reads FBX, 3DS, OBJ, Collada formats, as well as STL, PLY and DXF formats;
- 3D models editing — you can edit normals, texture mapping and visibility of external models’ elements;
- Exporting 3D models — Boxshot exports to OBJ, Collada and 3D PDF formats.
- Render later — you can queue up scenes and render them later when needed;
- Batch rendering — Boxshot lets you render the same scene with many images to create a set of similar objects;
- Animations — Boxshot supports turn-table, transition, and oscillation animations;
- Scripting — almost every shape in Boxshot is scriptable, so you can control the whole scene with code;
- Rendering jobs — Boxshot supports complex rendering scenarios by using job files which combine projects, artwork and scripts into a single XML file;
- Command line support — Boxshot can make, convert and render scenes and jobs completely without user interface by using command line switches.
Appsforlife Boxshot Ultimate v5.4.2 System Requirements
- Windows 7 or higher, 64-bit
- macOS 10.13 or higher
How to Download and Install Appsforlife Boxshot Ultimate v5.4.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Boxshot5Setup5-4-2.exe” and install the software
- Copy Boxshot.exe and Core.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- After installation, run boxshot.reg
- You now have the full version of Appsforlife Boxshot Ultimate v5.4.2 (x64) installed on your PC.