About the software
BricsCAD Ultimate is our all-in-one solution for designers, engineers, manufacturers, and contractors. It brings our CAD and BIM software together into one bundle, so multi-disciplinary organizations can benefit from a continuously developing workflow to work better together.
With BricsCAD Ultimate, gain access to the full suite of BricsCAD products to meet your design needs within one, multi-purpose CAD platform.
With our shareable networked licence, you can buy or subscribe to BricsCAD Ultimate, and have complete flexibility across of our CAD, BIM & Mechanical software, ensuring you have the right tool for the task.
The main features of Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate are:
- BricsCAD Lite. 2D CAD for Fast and Efficient Drafting.
- BricsCAD Pro. 2D and 3D CAD to help you solve design problems faster.
- BricsCAD BIM. A different Approach to Building Information Modeling.
- BricsCAD Mechanical. Advanced Mechanical Design tools for intelligent part, sheet metal and assembly design.
Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate v23.1.06.1 System Requirements
- Windows 8.1, 10, 11 (x64)
- Minimum CPU: Intel® Core™ i5, AMD Ryzen™ 5
- Minimum System Memory: 8 GB
- Minimum Disk Space: 2 GB for BricsCAD Ultimate, installed
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) True Color display and a graphics card with 1 GB VRAM
How to Download and Install Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate v23.1.06.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run BricsCAD-V23.1.06-1-en_US(x64).msi and install the software
- Copy bricsys.lic, bricsys.set, rlm.exe and rlm.v15.0BL1-x64_w3.admin.exe from the XFORCE.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate v23.1.06.1 (x64) installed on your PC.