About the software
Realizzer 3D allows you to create photo realistic designs and instantly view your light show in real-time on your PC.
The software has a comprehensive library with many 3D models included such as Truss, Decorations and Stages, etc.. With the Pro, Ultimate and Studio versions you have also the possibility to simulate complete laser and video installations together with Pangolin software.
Also, custom created 3D models can be imported in over 20 formats (OBJ, 3DS, DAE, etc.). Starting with Realizzer Studio you can create highly realistic videos rendered in full HD (Studio license) to present your show designs.
The main features of Realizzer 3D Studio are:
- Lighting simulation
- Stage editor
- Laser effects
- Video screening and projection
- Device editor
Realizzer 3D Studio v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- IBM compatible PC as of DualCore 2GHz, 1GB RAM, DirectX 9 compatible graphic card with a minimum of 512MB RAM (recommended: NVidia GTX465 or higher), CD-ROM, free USB-Port for Dongle, Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
How to Download and Install Realizzer 3D Studio v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup_Realizzer.exe and install the software.
- Copy SNBase.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Realizzer 3D Studio v184.108.40.206 installed on your PC.