About the software
2 years in development, 3 years prototyping, and thousands of hours in the art department, Rip Studio redefines everything you know about a collaging app. It offers super realistic ripped and cut borders, tape, creased and folded images, and curled edges with full 3D shadowing. All with an incredible interface that seamlessly handles layers while maintaining an easy-to-use workflow.
Rip Studio gives you control over every element created inside the app. Rip, tear, or cut edges by drawing around the image. Curl up the edges and wrinkle the surface by simply adjusting a slider. Behind the scene a powerful 3D light engine works to make surface wrinkles and creases look realistic; this adjustable light source will have shadows popping off the page. Finish your creative composition with a tape effect, or choose from a library of objects like stickpins, staples, rusty nails and gems. Every rip you make or tape you place is unique and one-of-a-kind!
The main features of JixiPix Rip Studio Pro are:
- Rip Effect with control over rip width, roughness and fiber length
- Rip Tool for adding and removing areas to torn and cut paper. Also works on shapes and tape
- Rip Styles to change the look of an edge on-the-fly without redrawing the area
- A cool masking tape, duct tape, cloth tape and transparent Tape Effect. When tape is placed on the edge of the image it auto creases! This can’t be done with clip art.
- Masking tape, duct tape and transparent tape with adjustable size, color and surface texture
- Move Image Tool for resizing and moving the image inside a ripped or cut area
- Text Editor for creating ripped, cut, bordered or regular-style letters and sentences
- Smart Layers for composing layouts, collages and easy reordering of objects
- Multiple Selection for moving paper, tape and other objects together
- 36 shapes will auto-cut images into stars, circles, flowers and more’
- 102 high resolution papers
- 18 surface textures
- 62 objects like staples, gems, stickpins and more—with the ability to add your own! All objects placed will create an impression below
- Robust 3D lighting casts realistic shadows—supports multiple light sources
- Crease Effect for adding crinkles and creases by simply drawing across the area
- Support for fonts installed on your computer system
- Save Project externally will save projects for future editing and sharing with other artists!
- Save Preset for saving templates inside the app—great for creating custom templates for future use
- Save support for PNG and TIF to preserve transparency behind objects
- Support for high resolution images and output
- Pro’s who use the Photoshop and Lightroom Plugin can flag images for batch processing—this features allows photos to be placed right where they want them
JixiPix Rip Studio Pro v1.1.16 System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Windows 11/10/8 32/64-Bit
- Mac App Store version does not include plugin
How to Download and Install JixiPix Rip Studio Pro v1.1.16
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Rip_Studio_Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy Rip Studio.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of JixiPix Rip Studio Pro v1.1.16 installed on your PC.