About the software
ShaderMap is an advanced 3D tool that lets you generate image texture and map from source images, 3d models and light scan photo stacks. By using this software, you can easily generate maps from images, 3d models and other sources. It provides an intuitive and user-friendly editor for configuring materials and a 3D interface for visualizing the generated maps on 3D models. You can use and apply multiple materials to multiple instances of 3D models for side-by-side comparison, view them using PBR Materials in the Visualizer, generates Metallic and Roughness maps and more.
ShaderMap Pro comes with a built-in editor for painting and modification of 3D models. There are also a variety of tools and layers, vectors, displacement, shapes and other useful tools. You can also export your map to an external editor, batch process large groups of source maps, create unique configurations of maps, more.
The main features of ShaderMap Pro are:
- Creates and converts rendering textures
- Tweaks and preview changes in real-time
- View maps on custom models and displacement
- Batch scripting of multiple source files
- Scripting, rendering, setup lighting, etc.
- Painting tools to modify normal vectors
- Export map to your favorite image editor
- Additional filters, Shadow, Highlight, etc.
- Packs maps into RMA and RMAD formats
- Can bake maps from 3D models, and more.
ShaderMap Pro v4.3.3 System Requirements
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2.0 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB RAM (memory)
- 2 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c or above
- 1024 x 768 display
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 & 2015
How to Download and Install ShaderMap Pro v4.3.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ShaderMap_v4_3_3.exe and install the software
- Copy ShaderMap.exe from the FIX folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of ShaderMap Pro v4.3.3 (x64) installed on your PC.