About the software
Luminance Studio is a Pixarra product in the Studio series with a focus on painting with luminance for both natural media and design style of artwork. It builds on the success of other Studio products by Pixarra, giving you, the artist, a tool dedicated to achieving your vision quicker and better than other options.
Luminance Studio comes with 5 primary ArtSets. Paint, Design, Overpaint, Scribblers, and Masking ArtSets. Additionally there are 5 user ArtSets that can hold up to 60 brushes each. Luminance Studio 4 comes also with different brush modifiers – shapes, rotation, sizes, textures, colors and brush effects.
Luminance Studio, as all of Pixarra’s focused Studio products, has a clean interface, designed for an easy, quick work flow. Dark and lighter color themes are available.
The main features of Pixarra Luminance Studio are:
- Painting with Light: Natural Media and Design Art Styles
- 140+ Specialized Brushes
- Powerful Brush Editing & Brush Modifiers
- Different Paper Textures, types and colors
- Layers, Transparency and Mask Support
- Clips, Tracing Paper & Reference Image Support
- Extensive Tool Set
- Automated Solutions
- Convenient Sketchbook System
- New User Interface & Different Color Themes
- Intelligent Color Palette & Improved Layer Management
- Tablet Compatibility
- 64 bit color painting system for the smoothest blends available anywhere.
- World’s most powerful and flexible brush engine with the Pixarra brush effects system
- Automatic saving multiple copies of your work in progress.
- Brush compatibility with other Pixarra Studio products.
- Tracing paper to use as a guide.
- Up to 9 floating reference Image panels to hold reference photos when working on your art.
- Sketchbook system that automatically saves your work to your sketchbook.
- Switching pages in your book with a single key press (Page Up or Page Down)
- Saving your work to a range of standard image formats.
- And many more features!
Pixarra Luminance Studio v4.10 System Requirements
- Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 500MB disk space
- 1024×768 minimum display resolution
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
How to Download and Install Pixarra Luminance Studio v4.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run tbluminancestudio_install.exe and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found in serial.txt
- You now have the full version of Pixarra Luminance Studio v4.10 installed on your PC.