About the software
SpectraLayers delivers audio empowerment by showing sounds as visual objects. You can explore, reach in, take and transform, working wonders on tasks ranging from repairing and restoring audio to freeform sound design. Unmatched selection tools developed over many years are now joined by new artificial intelligence-driven audio extraction and repair processes, making this the most significant version of SpectraLayers yet.
Looking at audio on a spectrograph display is one thing, but the ability to easily touch, sculpt and shape what you see is what sets SpectraLayers apart. And now you have a skilled, highly trained AI partner that can sense patterns, perform operations and speed you on your way to perfect audio.
The manual selection tools in SpectraLayers allow everything from broad brush editing to microscopic intervention. AI-assisted processes bring even more speed and precision, making the SpectraLayers tool set and layers-based workflow more powerful and flexible than ever.
Use AI speed and precision to split a sample into layers and create freeform mixes. Automatically unmix tracks into stems, and stems into component parts. Quickly identify, isolate, and work on the tone, transients and noise signatures of extracted instruments. Do you make experimental music? Get granular and mold sound with surgical precision in SpectraLayers. It’s a freeform music creation tool… a genuine musical instrument.
Find and erase errors and unwanted sounds, reduce noise, repair clips, remove clicks, tame transients and much more — manually or automatically — with the new AI-assisted processes in SpectraLayers. Work with speed and precision, and enjoy the satisfaction as you routinely salvage tracks and perform audio enhancements in ways you never thought possible.
Today’s audio production platforms need to work in both the waveform and spectral domains. What engineers want is serious application power, coupled with the flexibility to deliver the best in creative options, accessibility and workflow. Thanks to advanced ARA 2 technology, which is designed to build bridges between audio editing applications, SpectraLayers can be launched inside Nuendo, Cubase and a host of applications from other developers to provide comprehensive, non-destructive visual editing right on the DAW timeline.
The main features of Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro are:
- The vanguard of spectral editing applications
- Touch, sculpt, and shape audio on a spectral graph
- Automatic, artificial intelligence-driven processes
- From repair and restoration to freeform music creation
Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro v9.0.10 System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Dual-core processor (quad-core processor recommended)
- 4 GB RAM.
- 4 GB of free hard disk space (for temporary files)
- OpenGL 3.3 capable graphics adapter (DirectX11 recommended)
- 1280×720 display resolution.
- Windows-compatible audio hardware.
How to Download and Install Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro v9.0.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup SpectraLayers v126.96.36.1993.exe and install the software
- Run Setup Setup Steinberg Silk Emulator v1.1.1.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro v9.0.10 (x64) installed on your PC.