About the software
Groupy is a powerful organizational tool for Windows that will keep information tabbed and organized. You can drag and drop multiple applications and documents together to group them into a tabbed interface for easy access and reference.
Straightforward and easy to use, Groupy lets you manage tabs in quick and natural ways within the browser-like interface. Tabbing between apps keeps the desktop clear of additional distractions and eliminates the need to constantly look around for and open or close multiple programs.
Save groups of applications together for future usage. Optionally add a New Tab button to quickly launch a new instance of the currently highlighted application.
Saved groups for Office files combine all your working documents in one convenient link.
Web browsers existed for over a decade before the capability for multiple tabbed pages was available. Groupy brings this option to the Windows desktop by letting you keep reference data in multiple locations contained in a single group that’s only a tab-click away.
The main features of Stardock Groupy are:
- Group apps under a common tabbed interface
- Save groups of applications together for future usage
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Automatically group instances of the same app together
Stardock Groupy v1.50 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Stardock Groupy v1.50
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Groupy-sd-setup.exe” and install the software
- Run Stardock.Groupy_v1.25-x64_Patch.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Stardock Groupy v1.50 (x64) installed on your PC.