About the software
An easy-to-use program to configure the graphical user interface of Windows, download Stardock Windowblinds below. After launch, you can change the appearance of windows and buttons, change icons and all other graphic elements. You can change the transparency of the main window and customize scrolling, and you can also create your own themes and edit existing ones.
Stardock WindowBlinds System Requirements
How to Download and Install Stardock WindowBlinds
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Stop the application if started
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “WindowBlinds_10.8.2-sd-setup.exe”. Follow on-screen instructions to install Stardock WindowBlinds.
- Once the installation is finished, run “patch.exe” to register the software.
- You now have the full version of Stardock WindowBlinds, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Stardock Windowblinds v10.82