About the software
Sony released Vegas Pro 13 on 11 April 2014. It brings new collaboration tools and streamlined workflows to professional content producers faced with a wide variety of multimedia production tasks. This is the final Vegas Pro release under Sony’s ownership.
Available in three new configurations:
- Vegas Pro 13 Edit: Video and Audio Production
- Vegas Pro 13: Video, Audio, and Blu-ray Disc Creation
- Vegas Pro 13 Suite: Editing, Disc Authoring, and Visual Effects
Sony Vegas Pro 13 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 Ghz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
How to Download and Install Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files ” folder and open the “Activation Fix” folder. Double click on “Activation Fix.reg”
- Go into the “Language” folder and double click on whichever language you want
- Go into the “Required” folder and install all the 3 software there.
- Run “Clear Registration Sony Vegas.reg”
- Run Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 Build 310 (64-bit) PreCracked.exe and follow on-screen instructions to finish the software installation
- You now have the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 13, without any limitations, installed on your computer.