About the software
Released on 27 August 2018, Vegas Pro 16 has some new features including file backup, motion tracking, improved video stabilization, 360° editing and HDR support. The software is also known as Sony Vegas Pro 16.
Vegas Pro 16 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 Ghz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®: For hardware rendering (NVEnc), GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4 GB; AMD/ATI®: Radeon with 4 GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8 GB for HDR and 32 bit projects) or Intel®: GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
- Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
You can download Vegas Pro 18 from: https://mysoftwarefree.com/vegas-pro-18-free-download/
How to Download and Install Vegas Pro 16
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder, then the “Vegas16” folder and run “vegas160.exe”
- You now have the full version of Vegas Pro 16, without any limitations, installed on your computer.