About the software
Released on 28 August 2017, Vegas Pro 15 features major UI changes which claims to bring usability improvements and customization. It also allows more efficient editing speeds, including adding new shortcuts to speed up editing. Vegas Pro 15 includes support for Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and other technologies, as well as various other features.
Sony Vegas Pro 15 System Requirements
- CPU: Info.
- CPU SPEED: 2 GHz.
- OS: Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 (64-bit)
- VIDEO CARD: Dedicated, at least 512 MB VRAM.
- SOUND CARD: Multi-channel sound card recommended for surround sound editing.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 1330 MB.
How to Download and Install Sony Vegas Pro 15
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files ” folder and run “VEGAS_Pro_184.108.40.206_INT_Trial.exe”. Follow on-screen instructions to finish software installation.
- Once it has installed, open the “PATCH” folder and run “VEGAS15.0.177_patch.exe”. Click on “Next” and then “Finish”.
- You now have the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 15, without any limitations, installed on your computer.