About the software
Use our built-in CodeCheck tool to meet industry standards like AUTOSAR, MISRA C/C++, HIS, Effective C++, and to follow coding best practices. CodeCheck can be configured to automatically run with code check-ins.
Understand is an IDE and static code analysis tool. Our software catches issues as they happen or before your code is checked-in. Use our robust API to automatically verify your source code and get notified of any potential errors.
View include, call, and called-by trees. See your control flow, data members, and object reference graphs. Create your own custom architectures and graphs. Understand your code at a high level with a breakdown of your source code’s metrics,
Understand’s Hyper-XRef technology shows you all the impacts of changes you’ve made or are considering. Quickly discover what that tweak could affect.
Understand’s CodeCheck feature can find bugs before they ever get to your customer. Take advantage of industry standards like MISRA, AUTOSAR, HIS, DO-178B, and Effective C++. Write your own custom checks and standards with our Python API and verify compliance as part of your DevOps.
The main features of Scientific Toolworks Understand are:
- Perform static code analysis
- Edit and refactor code
- View dependency graphs
- See useful metrics
- Comply with industry standards
Scientific Toolworks Understand v6.2.1114 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 600MB-1.1Gb of installation space
- 1GB of RAM per Million lines of code
How to Download and Install Scientific Toolworks Understand v6.2.1114
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup x64.exe and install the software.
- Copy understand.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Scientific Toolworks Understand v6.2.1114 (x64) installed on your PC.