About the software
Macro Commander is a Windows desktop software designed to automate repetitive and complex tasks. This software offers an all-in-one solution that enables users to create, manage, and activate macros and scripts easily. With Macro Commander, users can utilize hotkeys, text shortcuts, or mouse clicks to activate macros that insert text, paragraphs, images, or other data into any application. The software also provides the ability to perform more complicated tasks using 300 built-in commands to manipulate files, folders, images, text, clipboard, network, web, Word, Excel, display, and many other resources. The macros can be built manually in a full-featured macro editor supporting syntax highlighting or they can be recorded thanks to the integrated macro recorder.
Not limited to Windows native applications, Macro Commander can also handle web pages and web applications open in web browsers, including recording web macros.
Macro Commander conveniently organizes macros into hierarchical groups that support configuration inheritance, including password protection ensuring that sensitive content remains secure.
This software is replacing Macro Toolworks and Perfect Keyboard products – read more.
Create macros for text insertion, form filling, file/data management, automated testing, image manipulation, Excel and Word automation, screen capturing, and more…
Schedule macros to run unattended (scheduled time, file change) or run macros interactively using text shortcuts, hot keys, mouse moves, menus and toolbars, and more…
Macro Commander comes with macro recorder, syntax highlighting, password protection, drag and drop, debugger, execution logger, activation scopes, execution screen recorder, and more…
The main features of Pitrinec Macro Toolworks Professional are:
- Help Desk Support
- Data Extraction
- Automated Software and Web Testing
- IT Maintenance
- Password Management
- Form Filling and Data Entry
Pitrinec Macro Toolworks Professional v9.4.6 System Requirements
- 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows 11 or Windows 10, 200 MB free hard drive space.
How to Download and Install Pitrinec Macro Toolworks Professional v9.4.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run mtw_pro.exe and install the software.
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Pitrinec Macro Toolworks Professional v9.4.6 installed on your PC.