About the software
Source Insight is a powerful project-oriented programming editor, code browser, and analyzer that helps you understand code, while you work and plan.
Source Insight has built-in dynamic analysis for C/C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, and more.
Source Insight parses your source code and maintains its own database of symbolic information dynamically while you work, and presents useful contextual information to you automatically. Source Insight also can display reference trees, class inheritance diagrams, and function call trees. Source Insight has a group of auxiliary panel windows that work together to give you quick and useful navigation of source code and source information.
The main features of Source Insight are:
- Helps to understand an existing code base.
- Quickly navigate function calls and callers.
- Find references to functions, variables, and more – almost instantly.
- See call graphs and class tree diagrams.
- Preview function and class definitions without having to open a file.
- See live references to variables and other declarations with Syntax Formatting.
- Powerful editing features, including code snippets, symbolic auto-completion, and smart-rename.
- Dynamic information panels work together to create a productive workflow.
Source Insight v4.00.0130 System Requirements
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Windows Server 2008, 2012
How to Download and Install Source Insight v4.00.0130
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run sourceinsight40130-setup.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen.rar and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Source Insight v4.00.0130 installed on your PC.