About the software
Ever scribbled ideas on a piece of paper and drawn lines between related thoughts? Then you already know what Scapple does. It’s a virtual sheet of paper that lets you make notes anywhere and connect them using lines or arrows.
Join up your thinking however you want. Scapple doesn’t force you to make connections—every note is equal, so it’s up to you which notes have connections and which don’t. You have complete freedom to experiment with how your ideas fit together.
Creating notes is as easy as double-clicking anywhere on the page; making connections between ideas is as simple as dragging and dropping one note onto another. And unlike real paper, in Scapple you can move notes around and never run out of space.
The main features of Scapple are:
- Make Connections
- Write notes anywhere
- Completely freeform
- Stack notes in columns of related ideas
- Customise the appearance of notes
- Move and arrange notes easily
- Full screen mode
- Export or print your ideas
- Drag notes into Scrivener
Scapple v1.4.1 System Requirements
- macOS 10.15+
- Windows 8+ (32-bit or 64-bit)
How to Download and Install Scapple v1.4.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Scapple-installer.exe and install the software
- Copy scapple.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Scapple v1.4.1 installed on your PC.