About the software
Lightweight software for remote desktop control with all the features you need to connect to Computers and Servers. A single file that doesn’t require installation and that allows you to offer and receive seamless assistance.
SupRemo guarantees secure encrypted connections and generates random passwords at every boot. You can protect the remote machine from unwanted connections by setting strong passwords, authorizing only specific IDs or enabling the request for confirmation at each connection.
Launch remote connections between different operating systems: with SupRemo for Windows you can start and receive connections to and from Windows, macOS and Linux devices (via Wine). You can also control remote desktops with the mobile app for Android and iOS.
SupRemo integrates a tool for File Transfer, a chat with the remote user, multi-display management and the remote printing. Further, you can simultaneously control several PCs from a single device or connect to a PC from different machines. Everything you need to provide efficient remote support.
The main features of Supremo are:
- SECURITY AND PROTECTION
- NO CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- UNATTENDED ACCESS
- FREE AUTOMATIC UPDATES
- ADDRESS BOOK
- CUSTOMIZABLE INTERFACE
Supremo v220.127.116.1147 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 – Vista SP2 – 7 SP1 – 8 – 8.1 – 10 – 11 – Win Server 2003R2 – 2008 – 2008R2 – 2012 – 2012R2 – 2016 – 2019 – 2022
How to Download and Install Supremo v18.104.22.16847
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Supremo.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Supremo v22.214.171.12447 installed on your PC.