About the software
PrimalScript is the next generation of our industry-leading Universal Script Environment (USE). As a system, database or network administrator, web developer or end-user developer, you need to work with multiple technologies, languages and file formats at the same time.
- Supports over 50 languages and file types.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit platform development.
- Next generation PowerShell local and remote debugger.
- Supports Windows PowerShell and PowerShell 7 at the same time.
- Script against a remote machine’s Installed Module Set (IMS).
- Remote VBScript, JScript and PowerShell debugger.
- Supports PowerShell variable and function breakpoints.
- Integrated 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell and command console.
- Multi-file and module debugging.
- Single click build for packages, MSI databases and deployment.
SAPIEN PrimalScript 2022 (v8.0.164) System Requirements
- Windows Server 2016 / 2019 or Windows 10 / 11, 64-bit versions supported.
- 3GB free disk space.
- 4GB RAM.
- .NET Framework 4.8 or higher.
- .NET Desktop Runtime 5 / 6 for PowerShell 7 support.
- Visual Studio 2015-2019 Runtime.
- Windows PowerShell V5 and / or PowerShell 7.
How to Download and Install SAPIEN PrimalScript 2022 (v8.0.164)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “PSR22Setup_8.0.163_040122_x64.exe” and install the software
- Run “KeyFileMaker.exe” to generate a license file
- You now have the full version of SAPIEN PrimalScript 2022 (v8.0.164), without any limitations, installed on your computer.